Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Emma Says the Darndest Things

One of my favorite parts of Emma being in school is that she brings home special projects for holidays.  Recently, she did a special Mother's Day project that she was so excited to share with me.  I loved it, and I am sure you will too!


She actually was not too far off on most things.  I told her that her answer to number one made my year after just having a baby!  And if you are wondering why she misspelled her own name, she didn't - she is experimenting with different nicknames that she wants us to call her: Emm and Emmie are the frontrunners so far.

It is hard to believe that she is almost done with Kindergarten!  She has loved every second of it and is already talking about how she is looking forward to first grade.  It is every parent's mantra, but I'll go ahead and say it - she's growing up too fast!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment