Thursday, June 30, 2011

Blast From the Past

In 1997, a song was released and became one of the most popular songs of the 90s. You may remember it - it is a little ditty called "MMMBop" and I am willing to bet that, right about now, you have already begun humming it! Since our family travels a lot to visit family, we listen to a lot of music and, for our last road trip, I made two 90s/early 2000's mixes for some nostalgic listening. I love to add some of the really corny songs that were popular (usually to see the look on Chris' face when he hears them), so of course MMMBop made the cut.

What I didn't plan on was how much the kids loved it. We have listened to that song about 10 times this week while driving to and from VBS. Normally, my Hanson quota is about once every few months, but to look to the back seat and see Emma and Ethan jamming to the beat makes it worth it. Don't believe me? Check out how amazingly cute these two are:



Jamming to MMMBop


No comments:

Post a Comment