Thursday, August 8, 2013

Colossal Coaster World!

It's that time again!  Yes, it is hard to believe, but it is Vacation Bible School time.  Like most of you, our church had the Colossal Coaster World theme.  The decorations were incredible, especially in the VBX room (6th graders) where my Dad volunteered.  I love VBS week because it is really exciting to see how God gifts people in so many different ways!  Overall, it was a wonderful week of serving, worshiping, and sharing the Gospel with  kids.  We are so blessed to be at a church that doesn't just put on VBS because of tradition, but because they care about investing in the children of our church and the community around it.  I wish I would have taken more pictures, but the week was so busy and so much fun that, honestly, I just forgot!  Still, here are a few pictures:


 Emma doing sack races


Wacky Wednesday - we had matching pigtails (it's hard to tell from the picture)


Love my kiddos!

Papa making cotton candy for the VBX-ers!


No comments:

Post a Comment