Tuesday, February 1, 2011

I'm Never Getting Married

According to my dad, there is a slip of paper with my signature that has the phrase, "I will never get married." Supposedly, I promised my dad that I would never get married. Said piece of paper has yet to be found (which, to my dad's chagrin, let me out of our deal), but I fully intend on getting a similar promise from my little girl.

Last week, we headed to the dress store to try on bridesmaid dresses for my sister-in-law's upcoming wedding. As you can see from the photos below - we are in trouble. She could not get enough of the dress she had on and even got up on the pedestal and twirled around in front of the mirrors.

Chris thinks that the Lord will come back before she gets married. I hope he is right, but in case he's not, I better take a cue from my dad and get my own "I'm Never Getting Married" signature. This time, though, we'll be sure not to lose it!


Posing for the camera


My gorgeous little girl

1 comment:

  1. I don't know who that little girl is but she sure is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete